Springtown Texas

Animal Control

On October 1, 2011 Animal Control issues in the city limits of Springtown began to be handled by Parker County Sheriff's Office. For Animal Control issues, please call the Springtown Police Department at 817-220-1534 and they will dispatch the Parker County Animal Control officer.

Lost Pet

If you have lost your pet, please visit PetFinder.com.