The City of Springtown requires a permit for all yard sales to be held in the city limits.
- The City allows 3 (three) yard sales in a 12 month period per address.
- The cost of the permit is $7.50 plus $15.00 refundable sign deposit.
- The City will issue 3 (three) signs and these signs will be the only signs allowed to be placed in the city limits.
- Person’s wanting to place signs in the city limits from the surrounding county must purchase a yard sale permit and abide by the same rules as citizens of the City.
- Signs are not allowed to be placed in medians, right of ways or utility poles and may be placed on private property with the permission of the owner.
Yard sale permits may be purchased at City Hall during regular business hours and may be purchased up to 1 (one) week prior to the beginning of the sale.
This page is updated weekly with the locations of yard sales in the city.