Please check our website each week as our job opportunities change.
- The listings are updated as new job opportunities become available.
- We are unable to notify each applicant of the status of his or her application or when the selection process is complete. The hiring official will contact applicants directly if they are selected for an interview.
- Positions are subject to close at any time.
- The City of Springtown is an EEO employer.
- Employment Application
- Application for employment must be made by completing the application above and submitting it in person or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note any additional application requirements specific to each position in the job description. Application cannot be made via the website.
- August 09, 2023
The City of Springtown is accepting employment applications for the position of Animal Control Officer. The hours would generally be 7:30am-4:30pm Mon-Fri. Schedule will include some weekend and evening hours, including participation in an on-call rotation; must be available for callback in emergency situations and be able to adhere to...Read more
- May 31, 2023
JOB TITLE: School Resource Officer PAY GRADE: 4DEPARTMENT: Police FLSA STATUS: Non-ExemptJob description statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job title. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties...Read more